Jigsawpuzzlecraft.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us the following Notice:
- Identify the material on the Jigsawpuzzlecraft.com site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
Jigsawpuzzlecraft.com will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Please also note that the information provided in the Notice may be:
- Forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content;
- Published on the Jigsawpuzzlecraft.com site in place of disabled content.
Our own content has such sources:
- Created by Jigsawpuzzlecraft.com itself;
- Downloaded from free photo stocks with a license under which we are entitled to free commercial use without attribution (for example, under such conditions we use content from Pixabay);
- Purchased and downloaded from paid photo stocks with rights to use for commercial purposes.
We can confirm the rights to use any material published on behalf of Jigsawpuzzlecraft.com.
Please do not make false claims.
Last updated: August 25, 2021