“We”, “us” or “our” refers to Jigsawpuzzlecraft.com.
“Personally identifiable information” refers to any information which may identify an individual personally, such as first and last name, home address, billing address, or other physical address, email address, telephone number, etc.
“Website” refers to our website located at Jigsawpuzzlecraft.com.
“Services” refers to any services that we offer to visitors of our Website.
“Content” refers to any information, text, graphics, or other materials uploaded, downloaded, or appearing on the Services.
“User” refers to any visitor to our Website, as well as any who uses our Services.
“Users” refers to the set of all visitors to our Website, as well as all who use our Services.
The words "you", "your" should be taken in the text as a synonym for the term “User”.
Information we collect
When you visit our Website, we collect personal data. The information we collect about you depends on the services that you use (and how you use them):
Information you provide to us directly:
When you sign up for or use our Services, we ask you to provide your email address.If you contact our support, we will collect the information we need to categorize your question and respond to it.
Information we collect automatically:
- We collect information about you automatically when you visit our Website or use our Services (for example, we collect information about how often you use the Services, pages visited, links clicked, mouse movements, and other information about how you interact with the Website and Services).
- We may also collect data about how you interact with messages we send to you, for example, whether you opened an email or read an in-app message.
- We collect information about the device you use to access our Website and Services, including your browser, operating system, and cookie information.
- We may also collect your location data (as indicated by an Internet Protocol [IP] address).
Information we get from third parties:
We may also obtain information from our third-party partners and service providers to analyze how users use our Website and Services.
We use this aggregated information to better understand and optimize our Website and Services.
We are constantly trying to improve our Services. This means that we are introducing new features of our services regularly, some of which may result in the collection of new data from you.
We only collect personal information that is reasonable or necessary to deliver information, products, or services that you have specifically requested or required by law.
You may choose not to provide this information, but you need to understand that in some circumstances this may mean we are unable to provide you with a certain service or product.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a website's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Cookies are required to use the Website, turning off cookies would mean not being able to login into the system.
Using your personal information
We use, process, and store your personal information as necessary to provide you with any services you've requested, and to manage our relationship with you, including:
To operate the Website and Services:
We use the collected information to help us administer our Website and services, authenticate users for security purposes, provide personalized user features and access, and process transactions between you and Jigsawpuzzlecraft.com.
To communicate with you:
We communicate with you via email, or other means available on or through the Services (for example, via live chat or in-app notifications) about your use of our Website, and services, product announcements, software updates, as well as transactional and service messages, such as welcoming you to our Services or informing you of issues with your account.
You can opt out of receiving our newsletter in the footer of each email we send to you or through your Jigsawpuzzlecraft.com account settings.
You cannot opt out of receiving transaction or service messages from us (for example, an e-mail message with your password after sign up).
To enhance our Website and Services and develop new ones:
We use the collected information to conduct research, develop new features, and enhance or improve the features, algorithms, and user experience of our Website and Services.
To support you:
We use the collected data about you to respond to your requests for information or assistance.
To market to you:
We may send marketing emails and special offers about Jigsawpuzzlecraft.com, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
We may also use your personal data to display targeted advertising to you online – through our Services or through third-party websites and platforms.
Sharing your data
We will only disclose your personal data to:
- Third-party service providers who assist us in meeting business operations needs, including hosting, delivering, and improving our Services. We use service providers for specific services and functions, including email communication, customer support services, payment processors, and accountancy. We may also share your data with analytics providers that assist us in the improvement of our Website. These service providers may only access, process, or store personal data pursuant to our instructions and to perform their duties to us.
- Regulators, government agencies, law enforcement bodies, courts, or other third parties where we think it's necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights.
- Other third parties where we have your explicit consent to share your personal data.
Data storage and security
We're committed to protecting your personal data and have implemented reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to our servers and safeguard data.
- We have implemented such technology and security features ourselves or purchased them from specialized third parties, and we maintain strict internal guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorized access or improper use.
- Backups are run to prevent loss of information, and we will continue to enhance security as new technology becomes available.
- We encrypt our services and payment process using secure sockets layer (SSL) and/or transport layer security (TLS).
- Access to your account requires password verification.
Please note that despite these measures, no website can guarantee data to be 100% secure.
International data transfers
Your data may be transferred to, and processed in, countries that are other than the country you live in – such as the United States, where some of our service provider's servers are located.
That country may not provide the same level of data protection as your own country.
Whenever we transfer your information outside of your country, we will take steps that are reasonably necessary to ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information and to make sure it is treated securely.
You can remove the personal information we hold about you at any time by logging into your account, accessing the Profile page, and then deleting your account.
You can remove your personal data from Jigsawpuzzlecraft.com at any time by deleting your account as described above.
However, we may keep some of your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary for our legitimate business interests, including fraud detection and prevention, financial reporting, compliance reasons.
You have certain rights in respect to your personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete personal data we hold about you.
You can request access to the data that we have about you.
You can request a copy of your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note that we may request additional information from you to verify your identity before we disclose any information.
You can have your personal data corrected or deleted.
Some personal data can be updated by you: you can update your name and email address, as well as payment information, through your Jigsawpuzzlecraft.com account settings.
You can remove your personal data from Jigsawpuzzlecraft.com by deleting your account.
You can object to our continued processing of your personal data.
You can ask us to stop using your personal data, including when we use your personal data to send you marketing emails.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link found within our emails and through your account settings.
Last updated: August 25, 2021